Capacent is a Nordic management consulting firm focusing on improving customer’s profitability and cash flow. They do this by challenging the current ways of working from top management to the shop floor. Change is about far more than advice – it’s about behavior, communication, data analytics and creativity. By combining the right competences and individuals, Capacent can guarantee results and are ready to tie fee to the value generated.
Today Capacent employ around 150 consultants with a wide competence base, working with Nordic as well as global assignments. Their current clients are very diverse: industrial and service companies, B2B and B2C, private equity firms, financial institutions and public sector entities. Capacents projects range from focused functional improvements to company wide programs.
As head of BA Commercial, you will lead a team of experts in pricing and revenue and customer management practice. You will work closely with colleagues and clients to identify, plan and implement improvements to our clients market focus, pricing, revenue management and commercial operations. You will take advantage of your industry network to identify and exploit opportunities for new sales.
The position is based at our centrally located Stockholm office.
- You will be in charge of the Commercial team with key responsibilities being: day to day operations, strategy and progress.
- You will be responsible for the team’s budget and results.
- The role consists of approximately 45% sales, 35% leadership and 20% delivery.
- You will work closely with colleagues and clients to identify, plan and implement improvements to our clients market focus, pricing, revenue management and commercial operations.
- A non-hierarchical culture where you will have a client-facing role from the start
- An opportunity to work with senior management at leading companies across many industries, in the Nordic region as well as globally
- A learning experience in how to drive high-impact change, from diagnostic to business results
- An open and creative team spirit with knowledgeable colleagues and clients
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 10+ years professional experience, out of which at least five years’ experience from management consulting in any or all below areas
- Pricing: define effective price strategy and build pricing operations from price setting to price performance management, B2B or B2C
- Sales effectiveness: configure and drive excellence in sales and marketing operations, in B2B or B2C
- Business strategy: define effective business strategy including value propositions, target markets and go-to-market approach
- Personal drive and commitment above the ordinary
- Strong commercial mindset and understanding for key success factors of different markets and business models
- Experienced leader, preferably in management consulting industry
- Strong track record from sales of complex service offerings with long sales cycles
- Network of senior management positions in Nordic companies
Fluency in English and Swedish is required