AddSecure is a leading player in the secure critical communications sector. We provide more than 40 000 customers and partners around Europe with secure communications solutions within monitored alarms and critical IoT communications. Our solutions, which help save lives, protect property and secure vital societal functions, are flexible, easy to install and help boost our customers’ competitive edge. Active since the early 1970s, AddSecure has extensive experience within the security industry and a tradition of adapting to market needs. This enables us to provide our customers with the best solutions for tomorrow’s security challenges.
The company has regional offices and a network of distributors across Europe and employs around 175 staff. AddSecure is part of the AddSecure Group, owned by Abry Partners. Other companies in the AddSecure Group are Chiron, a leading provider of advanced Alarms over IP (AoIP), Contal Security, a leading Swedish supplier of solutions for digital in- and outward alarm transmission and integrated security systems, and Smart Grid Networks, a provider of smart solutions for over network automation and digital communication within the utilities sector. For more information, please visit www.addsecure.se, www.addsecure or www.addsecure.com
We are now looking for an innovative Digital Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize AddSecure websites. You will be operationally and strategically responsible for Addsecure.com and the regional sites, SEO and SEM strategy reporting to CMO. This role has serious and measurable impact on our business and customers. The position will be placed in Telefonplan, Stockholm.
- Manage the structure and content of AddSecures web sites, making sure it meets the needs of our customer/partners and visitor
- Increase site traffic by ensuring that the content is search engine friendly/SEO optimized and start implementing a SEM strategy for AddSecure. Optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Lead website redesigns from research to launch and make updates for key business updates and product launches
- Identify, initiate, plan, research and manage all web changes, big and small. Publish and edit all content using Umbraco CMS and make sure that it´s correct, up to date and relevant
- Improve conversion on the website using A/B test and other CRO activities
- Measure and report Web performance and assess against goals, roi and KPIs. Be the person that reports on Hubspot and Digital Marketing Programs.
- Collaborate with others in marketing team, product development, sales support, vendors and agencies.
Requirements & Related Experience.
- Good track record to develop, manage and optimize websites
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO and SEM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments, optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Knowledge and expertise from Google Analytics, Google Adwords. Hubspot knowledge is an advantage.
- Experienced in claiming to external agencies
- Fully fluent in English and experience from driving marketing across different countries and languages
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Web management, SEO and SEM
- Result oriented and driven
- Strong analytical skills and interest in both the technical and content aspects of websites
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to effectively communicate information about conversion optimization across the business
- You are a team player with good social skills.
- You are curious and keep up with the latest trends and insights in digital area, seeking opportunities for improvement
- You act on own initiatives, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
We are working together with Head Agent for this recruitment. Please contact Anna Cygnaeus firstname.lastname@example.org or Josefin Ekholmer email@example.com for more information.