Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. We deliver new-generation services, enabling our customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline employs more than 9,100 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. In 2017, Digital River World Payments joined Worldline, thereby significantly increasing Worldline’s internet payment capabilities and its global reach to support international merchants and large retailers. Worldline is an Atos company.
We are seeking a Product Owner for our Stockholm office. The Product Owner will ensure our future products come to life, and work as envisioned. You will serve as the liaison between product management, development, and other stakeholders to translate business needs into product requirements. The cornerstones of the job are analysis, prioritization, and requirement breakdown.
- Gather and document requirements from all relevant stakeholders and securing that requirements are understood.
- Setting priorities for iterative development and analyzing and coordinating product maintenance activities with stakeholders.
- Develop and document both current and new or updated processes needed as a part of our product/service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent university education within IT or other applicable field.
- Experience from working in a Product Organisation such as requirements documentation, hosting workshopsand/or group interviews, wireframing concepts and toolsets, working with micro user stories etc.
- Experience from Payments industry is preferable.
- Experience in being part of an agile scrum team and using agile requirements management
tools such as JIRA and Confluence or similar is preferable.
- Experience in e-commerce technology, or transaction based services is a merit.
- Ability to effectively take lead and communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner.
- Skills in facilitating solution construction and the ability to constructively challenge the teams and stakeholders on their assumptions.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to
communicate clearly and efficiently with others.
- Driven and highly innovative – likes to work in a fast paced and evolving payment landscape.
- Solution-driven with a can-do attitude
- Helpful and collaborative team player
- Excellent in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to convince and lead others with an inspiring approach.
- Likes to work in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges.
We operate in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges, which make our daily work complex, difficult and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the office (not including Jämtska, l33t, and Java). We’re convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual!