EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities. We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace and stronger ideas.
The Marketing Execution team is responsible for new customer recruitment for the Bank and Partner portfolios, and customer lifecycle management for Bank, Partner and re:member portfolios. We work with data driven marketing to stay timely and relevant for our customers. Together we plan and execute marketing campaigns from A – Z, in which we secure both customer and business value. The team is based across Scandinavia ensuring collaboration across markets, and local touch in the customer dialogue.
Now we’re looking for a Department Manager Customer Lifecycle to join the team and drive our CRM-agenda.
- Lead the customer lifecycle management department in its capability and execution across the group for both credit cards and consumer loans.
- Contribute to the CRM agenda for EnterCard by developing customer lifecycle programs which aim to propel customer engagement and value in coherence with EnterCard strategy.
- Secure execution of all customer lifecycle activities in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and suppliers, and secure this within the responsibility of the Group ECM budget.
- Proactively contribute in leading the department to deliver the Commercials functions contribution to the relevant strategies and Medium Term Plan.
- Take ownership of the customer lifecycle activities according to agreed plans and continuously optimize the channels used by analyzing tracking and results.
- Contribute constructively to committee(s), forum(s), and management team(s) when required. Secure that synergies are materialized, that cost efficiencies are considered and deliver on applicable targets/accountabilities.
- Ensure that the department is efficiently staffed to meet the goals of the department within established frameworks, and ensure that EC policies and compliance requirements are followed and relevant processes and systems are implemented. Be process owner where required, drive and follow through on improvements where applicable and monitor and document in line with agreed standards and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the team by example: Engage, motivate and coach employees to deliver highest performance, and continuously follow-up and feedback on progress.
- You understand the business and how each part connects with one another.
- You are curious about new ideas and embrace change as a part of your daily work.
- You believe that sharing your expertise and knowledge with your colleagues strengthens the team.
- You care about the customer experience and strive to make it better with simpler and smarter solutions.
- You have a relevant education for the position.
- You identify and consider risks when working towards your team goals.
- You look beyond silos to collaborate and build the best possible solutions.