Our vision: To make life easier for Scandinavia´s frequent traveler. With SAS you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia´s largest airline with approximately 1100 departures per day to our 136 destinations. SAS is a part of Star Alliance which gives our passengers access to destinations worldwide.
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER TO THE SWEDISH & FINNISH SALES TEAM
Global Sales & Marketing is responsible for all Sales, Marketing, Loyalty and Pricing in SAS Markets globally. The divisions main objective is to maximize SAS revenue by building brand preference and willingness to pay by offering Scandinavia’s frequent travelers a competitive, loyalty rewarding and innovative customer proposition.
Global Corporate and Agent Sales is part of the Global Sales & Marketing division and responsible for all sales and strategic relations with Corporate Customers and Travel Agents. The main objective is to be their most preferred airline to, within and from Scandinavia. The organization is divided into six Sales regions; Sweden & Finland, Norway, Denmark, Europe, US and APAC.
We are now looking for a talented and skilled Key Account Manager to the Swedish & Finnish sales team.The position is responsible for developing and drive a broad portfolio of corporate customers and travel agents.
- Grow SoW among Corporate Customers and Travel Agents in the designated market
- Use solution selling by adapting SAS offering to meet customer needs, such as selected products & services, destinations and fares as well as sales channels
- Drive digital transformation among customers by introducing alternative booking solutions as the industry developes quickly in this area
- Develop and drive a large and broad portfolio of SAS Key Customers and Travel Agents.
- Represent, promote and sell SAS products and concepts in different contexts
- Drive sales enhancement initiatives, forecast, define and create gap-closing activities within own portfolio
- Target setting and follow up on portfolio development and act accordingly
- Responsible for the strategic and commercial relationship with the portfolio customers balancing quality, cost and ROI
- Plan and execute a successful negotiation process to reach and exceed target
- Monitor own portfolio to be reflected properly in the booking / reservation tools and secure sale ability, buy ability and visibility
- Ensure the legal compliance when handling all types of contracts and relationships.
Qualifications and experience.
- University degree or correspondent
- Extensive Sales Experience
- High knowledge and skills in Digital solutions. Preferably from OTA, GDS distribution etc.
- Excellent skills in creating and selling customer based solutions
- Commercial understanding and strong customer focus
- Excellent ability to communicate, collaborate, build and maintain longterm relationships
- Strong expert in handling agreements including negotiation skills
- Solid Customer portfolio experience and skills in managing project work
- Strong ability to communicate and interact with different cultures
- Excellent in building and developing good relationships
- Efficient and structured method of working
- Analytical skills with a sense of overall strategic issues
- Fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian language, both verbal and written in addition to English.
- Positive with a winning mindset to sell SAS and a strong can-do-attitude
- Ability to always find other solutions to reach the result
- Manage complex tasks and to cope with stressful situations
- Courageous person with a high personal drive and ability to take own initiatives and focus on execution.
- Strategic thinking with ability to constantly seeking improvements
- Actively contribute to strengthen the sales team and share best practice
- High level of social skills
- Powered by a performance based salary
- Travel days are expected
- International contacts
The position is placed at SAS Headoffice in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
The position reports to Anders Wahlström, Head of Sales Sweden & Finland