Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues.
You will be a part of the Group B2B Marketing Team in the Group Product Management Department – our mission is to build the best platformized data analytics products and services that nail the “job to be done” for our customers. We’re focusing on making our data easy accessible in new modern platforms and aligning to a more Group oriented organization with extensive collaboration.
In the B2B Marketing Team you will work alongside experienced Product Managers, and together the team is responsible for defining, building and rolling out Bisnode’s group offering for B2B marketing in our 19 countries.
You will work in an international environment with people at all different levels and areas of the organization (for example sales, marketing, IT, Operations, and Group Analytics).
- Finding new business opportunities, new offerings, new markets, and/or develop customer collaboration and migrations into new offerings.
- Identify, define and present areas for development and with a structured approach set up and lead projects.
- Drive process development in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with our Big Data Data Scientists (in Group Analytics) to identity capabilities based on the latest technology in Machine/Depp learning that we can test and evaluate with customers, and productize in our offering.
- Help to drive the launch and scale of our offering globally, through communication, improved processes and product marketing (working with the markets and group marketing).
- Establishing and working with external partnerships to complement our internal capabilities.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering, Economics, IT, Information sciences, or equivalent.
- At least three years experiences from either management consulting, business development or project management, preferably from tech related industries.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Swedish and English.
- Experience from international travel and/or work is a merit.
- You have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- An interest in digital solutions and new technologies.
- A commercial & strategic mind-set, but also the ability to get things done with a hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and taking initiative on projects.
- Goal orientation with the drive to deliver excellent results.
- A positive and flexible attitude with great collaboration skills, and comfortable working with stakeholders across the Bisnode group.
To enjoy and succeed working at Bisnode we believe you share our values.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: We enable our customers to make smart decisions.
- CONSTANT CURIOSITY: We dare to pioneer.
- COLLABORATION: We speak many languages, still we talk as one.
- TRUST: We rely on ourselves and each other.