Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. We deliver new-generation services, enabling our customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline employs more than 9,100 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. In 2017, Digital River World Payments joined Worldline, thereby significantly increasing Worldline’s internet payment capabilities and its global reach to support international merchants and large retailers. Worldline is an Atos company.
In the highly dynamic and rapidly evolving online payments market, Worldline has recently strengthened its eCommerce solutions by integrating its existing assets with the assets acquired in 2017 (Digital River World Payments). Worldline now wants to increase the support for their global sales team to further grow the success on offers for existing or new customers, while ensuring an excellent level of quality.
As Pre-Sales & Bid Manager, you are responsible for actively supporting sales with their (RFP) offers and responses for products and services offered by Worldline Global Sales, with a specific focus on WL Online Payment Acceptance, the eCommerce solution of Worldline. The candidate will be seen as an intermediate expert of the product from a sales perspective, but liaising with the product team, writing the scope and mapping the solution. Product team and experts are situated in the Stockholm office. The candidate will support the sellers in the presentation and discussion of complex offers to the customers by;
- providing structure to all sales tracks by capturing and documenting the customer requirements, their challenges and specific needs, translate these to the Worldline solutions and requirements and documenting the value proposition and identifying any product gaps.
- coordinating technical experts who deliver the solution design, controlling that it is fitting the customers’ requirements, and translating it in a commercial text understandable for the customer and transposed in documentation/presentations to be integrated in the offer.
- providing training and support of Sales Managers so that they can effectively promote Worldline Online Payment Acceptance, eAcquiring and related services to their customers and prospects.
- ensuring that the solution proposed by the team meets the needs of the customer in the most profitable way, that it is in line with the product management strategy defined by the Product Managers.
- making sure that the new offer and presentation elements are stored and shared so that they can be re-used in subsequent RFPs or offerings.
- project managing the bid with a clear bid matrix by defining and splitting the tasks over the full bid team and taking the responsibility for producing and submitting a completed bid, on time and within budget.
- identifying and create unique selling propositions and differentiation with respect to competition to optimize the success rate.
- inspiring the team of specialists contributing to each offer: definition of the roles and responsibilities, implementation of the defined approach, follow-up of the schedule, organization of the work and validation meetings, follow-up of the agreed actions.
- planing and coordinate the validation of the offers by the management.
- ensure that all the client’s questions have been answered as fully as possible, and that the organization has given itself the best possible chance of success.
Experience and Requirements
- A master degree within Industrial Management, Engineering or Business Administration.
- Experience in online payment traffic and a good understanding of Payment Systems and knowledge of the PSP market.
- Professional level of spoken and written business English.
- Able to grasp and present complex ideas clearly and concisely to end clients and senior management.
- A great concern for the quality of the result of the teamwork, the image of the company and the satisfaction of the customers.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines, problem management and work with minimal supervision are important; so are leadership and team work.
- Experience in writing offers and commercial documents, or have experience in a commercial role.
- Understand how to qualify the needs of a client and translate this to WorldLine´s products and offerings.
For further information, please contact Fanny Tapper; firstname.lastname@example.org or Staffan Öster; email@example.com