We are looking for a Web Analyst to analyse data of different sources and use this input to provide actionable recommendations to the sales team. This is an opportunity for you to change with us the company and create the future of banking. In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
As a Web Analyst for Digital Sales Sweden, you will be spending your time, focusing on execution through agile principles – together with colleagues who are strong on content, copy and paid media traffic. As a team, you will be responsible for driving online sales for personal banking customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse data of different sources and use this input to provide actionable recommendations to the sales team on ways to improve
- Provide an overview of performance, including helping with defining, monitoring and acting on relevant performance indicators in relation to the key drivers, external as well as internal
- Facilitate processes around and utilize A/B-MVT testing and targeting techniques to drive traffic all the way through to conversion points
- Bring innovation and ideas as well as to ensure we create multifaceted solutions, regardless of the problem identified
- Your focus is online, but also you are expected to help the Digital Sales team to drive the changes needed for improvements across the value chain
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team where are skilled in the use of tools, data and always have access to sparring and technical resources when needed, ensuring you can help business achieve their goals.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- You have 1-4 years of experience from agency or business, with special regard to work as a data analyst with focus on optimization
- Expert user in web analytics tools in general, and familiarity with Adobe Analytics & Target is considered as a plus
- Professional user of Excel, R, or similar
- You consider yourself an expert in optimization, through A/B or MVT, targeting techniques and generally finding ways to improve customer experiences and generate online sales
- You continously push the boundares for your skillset, and stay ahead of the changes within the data and analytics field
- You are familiar with working agile, or have a strong willingness to learn
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written