The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy.
At BCG, we form partnerships with our clients to solve their biggest challenges and shape the future together. The work we do leads to a lasting impact on companies, industries, and society.
We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 81 offices in 45 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG’s core values. BCG’s commitment to both our clients’ success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization.
Nordic Head of Consulting HR is a business critical leadership role ensuring, in cooperation with Nordic People Partner and Nordic Business Mgmt Director, that our HR processes support the system in its ambitious growth and performance agenda and that we are building sustainable competitive advantage through an outstanding People platform.
The person in this role will be responsible for core consulting HR processes, policies and programs in the Nordics including the sub‐areas of Learning & Development, entire HR cycle from onboarding to exits, Mobility, Generic HR, GDPR, Flexibility, Diversity, PTO (work-life balance initiative) and support to our adjacent business models in their HR matters.
- Setting Consulting HR development agenda across all core processes together with key stakeholders and ensuring its implementation across four markets
- Managing operations of Nordic HR team, as direct line manager for four people: L&D manager, L&D assistant, Mobility coordinator and Generic HR/ABM coordinator (last one is a new role and selected new leader can recruit to this position).
- Working closely with other Nordic function heads (career development, recruiting), country Head of Operations and country HR responsibles to get input and roll out initiatives
- Ensuring a holistic, business‐driven approach, flexible adaptation to changing business environment, high competence level and consistency of processes within the HR teams
- Ensuring professional and up‐to‐date communication on all HR initiatives, practices and policies. Develop HR communication platform forward
- Managing HR process GDPR compliance and all risks in relation to HR matters
- Overseeing budgets related to HR platforms
- Cooperating with Finance to ensure competitiveness of Nordic benefits and compensation
- Managing HR KPI and reporting development
- M.Sc, MBA or PhD
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant working experience from a senior/leadership position in BCG/professional services firm, especially within HR and business interface
- Consulting experience (BCG or similar) (~ Project Leader+) or experience from other positions close to consulting/professional services business and with adequate analytical toolbox is a clear advantage
- Proven track record to make change happen
- Excellent communication, presentation and interaction skills.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; general computer proficiency
- Proven demonstration of strong leadership skills and management
- Ability to inspire, direct, and further develop capability within the team
- Ability to drive change involving robust communication, change management and influence
- Strong customer focus towards different stakeholders, ensuring seamless alignment with and support for business objectives
- In‐depth understanding of (BCG/equivalent environment) HR/people processes and key issues and success factors related
- Strong understanding of BCG business and related KPIs
- Strong project management skills
- Good high level understanding / interest to further deepen understanding of labor legislation in the Nordic markets
- Identify and understand root causes and ways to go about solving the problems with strong analytical foundation and practical mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Powerful, logical and effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to build rapport and trust and work collaboratively with key stakeholders in the Nordic organization
- High level of initiative, self‐motivation, resourcefulness, persistence and collaboration
- Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities, plan and manage multiple initiatives within a fast‐moving, high‐pressure environment
- Professional, impartial and independent attitude with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
For questions or information regarding to this recruitment please contact; Josefin Ekholmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Ribbing at email@example.com