SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the digital services SF Anytime and SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.
SF Studios’ is looking for a Marketing & Promotion Co-Ordinator to be responsible for the executing parts of the distribution tasks such as marketing events, promotion with partners plus build relations with partners to maximize each titles’ reach, awareness and word of mouth for Theatrical and Home Entertainment. In some cases, for promotion driven launches, manage the full launch.
- Overall responsible for all promotion activities and marketing events.
- Actively participating in the process of branding, positioning and the overall communication and marketing strategy for all our films plus taking the full responsibility for the launch of titles with smaller release budgets and/or for titles where promotion is the driving marketing strategy, incl. ensure maximum exposure for these titles.
- Establish and maintain contact with potential 3rd party partners for all titles and, make deals and create cooperation during the launch.
- Arrange special events for local and focus titles, such as pre-screenings and events/premieres/influencers screenings and Word of Mouth screenings in biggest cities or to buy these service from consultants.
- Arrange launch tours for local films and develop a great relationship to local Film Festivals.
- Share information and closely cooperate with the team members of the theatrical distribution team, the product managers and other stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Responsible for all cross promotions with exhibitors (including promotion with Svenska Bio, SF BIO, “Mitt SF BIO” and SF BIO B-T-B, price activities etc.)
- Responsible for nominations to junkets for international films.
Skills & requirements.
- Great project management skills and an excellent sense of initiative and responsibility
- Excellent skills within social media and digital marketing and how we best communicate about our films in digital channels
- Being a great communicator with excellent skills in speaking and writing both Swedish and English
- Good operative experience from working in projects and great skills in holding budgets and deadlines
- Good knowledge and a great interest in films
Education (formal qualifications).
- A higher education within communication, marketing or business economy
- Great and relevant experience from leading and executing marketing projects, especially within digital marketing and communication in digital channels
- Excellent experience from a creative work within communication and/or marketing both on a strategic and an operative level
- A true team-player that have easy to collaborate with colleagues and external parties
- Forward thinking team player, with a “can do” business attitude. Seeks out problems and opportunities for change.
- Takes initiatives and responsibility
- Creative and curious
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed expectations
- Flexible, prestige-less and a helpful mindset
- Keeping calm in stressful situations and dealing well with a sometimes heavy workload
The role reports to SF Studios’ Nordic Head of Theatrical Distribution.