The Absolut Company has the worldwide responsibility for the production, innovation and strategic marketing of Absolut Vodka, Malibu, Kahlúa and Our/Vodka.
Absolut Vodka is the Group’s biggest, and the world’s fifth largest spirits brand by volume. Every bottle of Absolut Vodka comes from one source, Åhus in southern Sweden, produced with the same continuous distillation as was introduced by its progressive founder LO Smith. Today it is Sweden’s single largest food export. Malibu is the number one rum-based coconut spirit in the world. Kahlúa coffee liqueur is the world leader in its category.
Since July 2008 The Absolut Company, previously V&S Vin & Sprit AB, is an affiliate within Pernod Ricard, the world’s #2 in wine and spirits. Its head office is located in Stockholm, Sweden. The company has 500 co-workers and sales in more than 150 markets. Chairman and CEO is Anna Malmhake.
At The Absolut Company, we believe in always improving. That’s no simple task, but we surely enjoy the challenge. Are you ready to take on the challenge to lead the revolution of the spirit industry through packaging? The Absolut Company (TAC) is now looking for an Innovation Director for future packaging.
We are looking for a person with capacities to successfully implement the conceptual vision and make it a northern star for all packaging development. You will put in place structures, processes and lead behavorial change that will enable us to revolutionize the spirit industry through packaging.
Key areas of responsibility.
- Implement conceptualized vision as northern star
- Together with project team identify prioritized work streams related to packaging
- Pinpoint technical areas where we should focus (nano technology, cellulose-based technology etc) and define technical collaborators and suppliers in the areas of priority
- Identify opportunities and projects and prioritize them
- Populate work streams with current and planned projects
- Identify ways of working and the organization we need to put in place and then put structures and processes that will enable us to succeed in place
- Project lead prioritized projects and work within cross functional team
- University degree for example in Business & Commerce
- 7+ years of marketing/innovation experience
- 4+ years of leading innovation projects within consumer goods
- Experience in leading multi disciplinary teams
- Leadership experience including project management and influencing stakeholders
- Worked in a “start-up spirit” through developing and/or launching a new products or services
- Experience from working in an international company environment for at least two years
- Fluent in English is a must
Skills and personal qualities.
- Natural leader with an ability to motivate others with strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- High energy, commitment and passion. A true change agent with an ability to lead change of behaviors, ways of working etc.
- Strategic perspective as well as commercial orientation
- Goal and solution oriented with a roll-up- the sleeve attitude
- Innovative mindset, “creative enabler” with entrepreneurial spirit
- Good interpersonal relationships, able to interact and team up with people from different parts of the organisation and build networks