Mentimeter is an easy-to-use presentation software used by more than 30 million people. With Mentimeter you can create fun and interactive presentations. We help you make your events, presentations, lectures, and workshops innovative and memorable.
As of 2018, Mentimeter is crowned as one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies (Gasellbolag). But also a globally loved SaaS- company, with almost 100% organic growth and sales figures exceeding 10% growth monthly.
As an Account Executive, you are eager to support and contribute to the development of Mentimeter in becoming a world-leading tech company. By responding to inbound inquiries, as well engaging with prospects through data-driven outbound activity, you will be tapping into potential Enterprise customer opportunities and generate new business.
We are looking for someone with high energy, an entrepreneurial tempo as well as the ability to work closely with other teams within Mentimeter, such as marketing and product. Focus is set upon retaining business opportunities and successfully closing the deals with SME’s as well as some of the largest companies in the world, all of whom are included in the customer portfolio as of today.
- Manage and close high-level business in a fast-moving sales environment.
- Prospect relentlessly to build your sales-pipeline and build strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to make informed decisions and persuade others as well as facilitate an efficient transition of won business to the Customer Success team
- Selling to early adopters and those adopting Mentimeter for the first time as well as reach closure with new logo business consistently at/above quota level.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams as well as create reliable forecasts and pro-actively manage and develop set strategies.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of sales experience. Preferably from SaaS or start-up.
- Academic degree within relevant area.
- Solid skills in business development and relations to account management.
- Strong communication skills – strong ability to contribute as a team-player.
- Exceptional time management skills, strong ability to value and prioritize tasks and opportunities.
- Fluent in English, verbally as well as written.
- Ability to travel (~5%).
You as a person
- Outgoing, social personality.
- A dynamic mindset with a strong passion towards sales and business development.
- High energy, comfortable to work in an entrepreneurial tempo.
- Ambitious with a dedicated mindset.