Göta Energi AB is one of the fastest moving consumer focused operators on the Swedish electricity market. The company is since 2017 a part of Fortum, the leading clean energy company in the Nordics. Fortum provides customers with energy, heat and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. A major target for Fortum is to involve their customers and society in the transition to a cleaner world. Göta Energi is constantly working on meeting customers’ needs and the company’s vision is to become Sweden’s first choice when deciding on an electricity supplier.
Within Fortum Consumer Solutions Division we are now looking for a Business Manager for the electricity retail business Göta Energi. A Business Manager that will take the responsibility for the competitiveness of Göta Energi’s consumer services portfolio.
You will have a central position in a network organization with the ambition to create fast and continuous company growth. We believe that you have a drive for change and want to work cross-functionally within all parts of the organization. You are used to working at a high pace, are analytical and have a strong delivery track record.
The role will be part of the business unit team and reports to Head of Business unit Fredrik Landahl. The position is located in the central part of Gothenburg.
- The position will hold profit and loss (P&L) responsibility for Fortum Consumer Sweden’s business Unit Göta Energi.
- In close collaboration across our network organisation, define strategies and align execution in order to optimize overall business targets.
- Lead and secure delivery on set targets.
- Manage customer base development.
- The role will work closely with Marketing, Sales and technology/IT across the Fortum network organisation.
- Several years of experience from successful and committed business, customer or product management role within consumer markets.
- Relevant academic education, from e.g. Economics & Business Administration or Industrial engineering and management.
- Working in a network/matrix organisation where successful stakeholder management is key.
- Great communication skills, orally and in writing Swedish and English.
- Experience from working with subscription based consumer products is highly merited.
- Customer centric mind set with competencies in leading and developing customer strategies and customer experience.
- Strong commercial mind set and business acumen, with strong drive and target orientation.
- Analytical skills, structured way of working by taking a data driven approach in decision making.
- True team player with proven track record from developing and managing relationships and networks in large organizations.
- Strong set of leadership skills