Nordic Morning is a data-driven marketing and service design company that drives change for some of the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. We’re a growing team of 325 experts from nearly 25 nationalities who work collectively to develop and run our client’s Digital Growth Engines. We develop digital experiences utilizing our expertise within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing and content. Together, we create innovative solutions that help organizations achieve lasting impact
We are expanding our team and are searching for a Service Designer. Would you like to be a part of our exciting change journey? Do you often wonder ’What if’? Do you always see the bigger picture without losing sight of small details? Are you forever striving to make things better? Awesome! You’ll fit right in. The role is located in Stockholm. Our teams are always cross-functional gathering specialists within research, design, content production, tech and project management. We work with the latest agile methods and design thinking.
Some of your main responsibilities are
- Designing and conceptualizing digital services and solutions to better serve our customers and employees.
- Considering existing applications/processes and measuring gap performance towards full effectiveness.
- Scoping, developing and launching minimum viable digital products and services that afterwards will be handed to projects for delivery and implementation.
- Using user research insights both qualitative and quantitative, to analyze and fundament your design decisions.
- Working with product and tech to optimize product adoption and efficiency of the process.
- Ability to work with data scientists and developers and ensure experimentation results are clear and actionable.
- Synthesizing user data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups.
- Translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business.
- At least 5-7 years of experience from Service Design or Business Service Design
- Strong expertise in user experience and to run an iterative process
- Experience from cross-functional work
- Understanding of a data-driven thinking and stakeholder management
- You have most likely worked at a digital agency, or with a digital product
- Data Driven
- Business Minded
- Holistic perspective
- Flexible and used to work cross-functional
- Dare to question
- Great customer focus – always wants to do the best for the customer
- Stakeholder management
- Powered by transformation, innovation and development