Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video. Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That’s why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Are you interested in working in an international environment at a company that has an ongoing global expansion? Are you interested in growing business with wireless operators? Are you an expert in CRM? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
What you will do
As Manager of Client Success for Vehicle tools (part of Sinch), you are the company’s front-line manager supporting our European clients day-to-day execution of their CRM programs. Both the client and internal teams are looking to you for leadership and to ensure that we are delivering on necessary expectations.
The role is placed in Sthlm and you report to the CEO of Vehicle, Matt Ramerman.
- Overall client satisfaction of the Vehicle services and technologies.
- Identification of key opportunities within client organization, driving new business objectives.
- On-going organic growth of that business relationship as measured by revenue.
- Successful internal execution of client sponsored initiatives and campaigns.
- Helping internal team understand needs and objectives of our client’s business. As a result of that understanding, champion and establish better internal systems & processes to ensure efficient and successful client program execution.
- Project Management (on time; on budget).
- Managing client campaign budgets.
Experience / Skill Set
- 3 – 5 years experience in CRM-marketing from the client, wireless operator or agency side.
- Strong client and internal leadership, strategic partnering and presentation skills.
- High degree of comfort working with a young company with developing systems & process.
- Ability to help convey a vision for your client they are unable to see themselves.
- An expert in CRM: Experience managing complex communications projects including, but not limited to: major direct marketing campaigns [email & mobile] and/or large-scale digital advertising campaigns. Experience with mobile and/or digital channels a bonus.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines.
- Strong strategic skill set and insight
- Self-managed, self starter
- University education