EF is the world leader in international education and their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF has fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 53 countries and employs over 46,500 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world their mission is more relevant than ever.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, EF wants to hear from you.
EF Corporate Solutions (EF CS) is the B2B department within EF Education First. With 50 years of experience in helping companies communicate better, EF currently works with over 2500 companies in 116 countries.
EF CS is the pioneer of – and world leader in – the blended approach to English language learning. We offer value oriented, consultative and customized language training solutions to our clients – both online and through immersion training abroad. Our unique combination of great teachers, breakthrough technology and range of service adds more value to our clients, and does so faster than any other method or competitor. www.ef.com/corporate
EF CS is looking for a Country Manager who will play a key role in the rapid growth of EF’s business in France and report to the our Divisional President.
- Spearhead EF CS’ aggressive expansion in France by delivering assigned sales budget
- Acquire new Key Accounts
- Recruit top talent, secure full staffing and develop stars among future staff.
- Create a high-performance oriented culture which enables EF CS to become one of the leading B2B sales organizations in France.
- Ensure focus on key metrics; translate goals into actionable business plans on a strategic and operational level.
- Align internal resources and ensure successful cooperation between all functions. Internally within EF in France as well as cross-borders.
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers in key client accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven strong track record of leading a fast growing B2B/consultative selling sales organization- Sold directly to top-management levels in France.
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major global, multinational companies and Government organizations or great skills to build a network
- Be a visionary in terms of where clients – by industry/geography/discipline are heading – so we can get there first ensuring sustainable and profitable growth.
- Strong negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
- Global cultural experience – should have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business and/or MBA degree.
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- A visionary people-oriented leader with a strong desire to “create something unbelievable”.
- Has the ability, seniority and presence with clients to close large deals.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has strong presence and solid influencing skills.