EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities. We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace and stronger ideas.
Do you have a strong business acumen, good knowledge regarding human-computer interactions as well as a proven track record of digital product design and want to be a part of a fast-paced and fun company? Entercard is now seeking a hands on experienced UX / UI Designer to work on their customer facing digital channels & Processes including their Mobile Apps, Nettbank and Online Application Solution.
We’re looking for a UX / UI Designer to create elegant, intuitive user interfaces that meet the customers needs, with a holistic view across all services we provide our customers. You will be in a unique position to influence all of our customer touch points from a cross-channel as well as detailed UX point of view. You will work closely with the product teams, business analysts, engineers, the strategic analytics team and other relevant decision makers. The role is located in Stockholm and reports to Head of Digital Proposition & Design.
- Be the voice of the customer to internal teams and business partners, and feed in appropriate recommendations based on insights to drive development and decision making
- Create user-centered designs by understanding and leveraging business requirements, market analysis, customer feedback, metrics, and usability findings
- Design wireframes, mockups, prototypes, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, prototypes
- Be customer focused, have operations awareness, marketing, sales and computer science experience or an interest in technology, and partner closely with our Product teams to generate the best design solutions
- Undertake UX research activities to help evaluate, design and test new servicing experiences and/or enhancing existing ones
- Be responsible for the user interface
- Facilitate ideation workshops
- Conduct user interviews & testing
- Work closely with our Product teams to ensure designs are executed as designed
- Contribute to implementation of strategies, plans and frameworks, including the respective investment activities and drive execution of related actions
- Minimum 4 years of working with UX and UI
- Merit with relevant academic background within Human-interaction or Business
- Merit with experience within bank, finance or similar area
- Proven track record of digital product design
- Experience from both strategic and hands-on work within UX/UI
- Stakeholder management
- Be a change ambassador and role model living Entercards values – passionate, innovative and genuine
- Contribute to healthy work environment and role model collaboration across functions/countries
- Take responsibility to promote a change mindset inside and outside own team
- Excellent communication skills
- You meet your daily challenges through a reflective and solution-oriented approach
- Always keeping your eye on the future – and on our stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Organizational and planning skills
- People skills