The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry. We will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The Kraft Heinz company is now looking for a Nordic Head of Finance. We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced finance manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The role lies within the Nordics business unit. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into our Managing Director, Nordics and be a key member of the Nordics Leadership Team responsible for leading the Finance function. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of top and bottom line financial results will be your primary responsibility. The role is located in the Nordic Head office in Central Stockholm.
· Focus on delivering commercial and financial metrics, including ownership of the Zero Based Budgeting budgets and managing all Financial matters from a P&L and Balance Sheet perspective including Actuals Reporting & Analysis, Annual Operating Plan, Forecasting, Strategic Planning, Cash Flow, Commercial Finance, Financial Reporting, Statutory Accounting and Sarbanes Oxley controls
· Delivery of the Nordics annual operating plan, from top-line financial results to EBITDA, and deploying this business plan to stakeholders within the business
· Being the key Business Partner to the Head of Nordics helping to support achievement of the company 3 year objectives
· Owning the Rituals and Routines within the Nordics business unit to drive disciplined structure and delivery of the team
· Actively drive improved financial performance of the Nordics business unit by highlighting opportunities to improve (e.g. price/mix)
· The total financial responsibility for the region
· Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
· Prior Experience within a financial focused role
· Advanced Excel skills, and high degree of computer literacy to be able to use systems and programs effectively
· Fluent English, verbal and written
We believe you are able to have a strong ownership yet are prestigeless and humble.
· Ability to Simplify. We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
· Commercial Sense. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
· Analytical. We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
· Result driven. You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
· Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm. You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team. You are a team player.
· An ambitious employer with big growth plans in the Nordics
· A fast career track like only few other companies can match
· A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market)
· A fast pace environment where each of your ideas count