SAS, Scandinavia’s leading airline, carries more than 30 million passengers annually to, from and within Scandinavia. The airline connects three main hubs – Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm – with 125 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia.Spurred by a Scandinavian heritage and sustainable values, SAS will reduce total carbon emissions by 25% and operate with biofuel equivalent to equal the total consumption of fuel used to operate all domestic SAS flights, by 2030. In addition to airline operations, SAS offers ground handling services, technical maintenance and air cargo services. SAS is a founding member of Star Alliance™ and together with partner airlines offers almost 19,000 daily flights to more than 1,300 destinations around the world.
As a Media Specialist you will be situated within SAS global media team at the Swedish HQ and develop global processes within programmatic, Social & SEM with main objective to maximize ROI from SAS media investments globally. The role will be primary operational stakeholders for all biddable media interactions. The position will need to manage budget responsibility to ensure correct phasing & financial control of SAS advertising investments in our advertising platforms.
The role will require level of reporting to the wider Brand & Marketing on media best practices. It will also work integrated with our external media partner, hence a rigid governance communication platform will improve such a partnership in terms of ways of working, responsibilities & culture
You will collaborate closely with Digital Marketings Managers to ensure compliance with overall media strategy & activation thereof.
- Activation and optimization of SAS’ paid media strategy, to support short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Develop paid media programmatic, social strategy distribution plans leveraging the synergies between paid, owned and earned media.
- Secure compliance of ad operations, dynamic creative optimization & measurement processes
- Lead & secure activation of integrated global Marketing campaigns in programmatic & paid social channels
- Optimize SAS’ media spend by use of Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) & Multi Touch Attribution (MTA).
- Driving incremental Return On Media Investments through rigorous A/B/n testing, and building scalable, repeatable best practices for optimization.
- Using of marketing platforms including, Google Display & Video 360, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics 360, Facebook Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Google Ads and YouTube Ads
- Be a part of Centre of Excellence Media and secure SAS Media buying.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in marketing or related fields
- 1-2+ years’ experience on client or agency side, working with media buying and digital marketing
- Experience from media activation across programmatic & paid social – paid search experience is meriting
- Experience from media activation from either programmatic, paid social, paid search or traditional media experience is meriting
- Experience of marketing technologies including, Google Display & Video 360, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics 360, Facebook Business Manager
- Strong project management skills acquired through extensive experience in leading international projects, with cross-functional teams and complex organization.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Fluent English-speaking skills and Scandinavian Language preferred (but not mandatory).