Discovery Networks Sweden är landets näst största kommersiella mediahus och omfattar bland annat tv-kanalerna Kanal 5, Kanal 9, Discovery Channel, Eurosport samt Dplay en av Sveriges snabbast växande onlineplattformar med 1,7 miljoner startade strömmar per vecka. Discovery Networks Sweden ägs av Discovery Inc (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) som är världsledande inom verklighetsbaserad tv-underhållning och som når över 3 miljarder tittare i drygt 220 länder och territorier.
The Paid Acquisition Manager drives tactics and manages paid media efforts across all advertising channels to align with acquisition strategy reaching growth targets. The position includes oversight and optimizing buying tactics of all digital paid media efforts including paid search, paid social, paid video, paid display and works closely with our in-house buying agency.
In this role you will drive demand for Dplay to maximize new customer acquisition by optimizing the entire funnel, from awareness marketing, consideration and driving to final conversion. With a solid understanding of display, video, SEM and overall paid digital advertising strategies you instruct and execute appropriate tactics through our in-house buying agency. Your goal in this role is to invent and maintain always on marketing campaigns and initiatives that drive company goals.
This role is a part of the Acquisition Strategy team where you will work closely with Creative Performance Manager and Senior Acquisition Growth Strategist. Your role will be to implement, improve and innovate on our Acquisition Strategy framework from the User journey side. By a combination of data and experience you will test your hypotheses to ensure always optimized acquisition journey touchpoints that drive growth.
- Responsible for the full funnel marketing buying strategy and leading the implementation of it throughout the Dplay customer journey to drive new customer acquisition and reach set business objectives for growth.
- Fostering a holistic view on the Dplay user lifecycle and ensuring continuous focus on a full funnel performance marketing approach throughout the organization and workflows.
- Working closely with the Senior Acquisition Growth Strategist in development of innovative digital marketing strategies for programmatic display and video, paid social media touchpoints that drive awareness and revenue growth through incremental user acquisition.
- Setup Requirements for full funnel buying and ensuring synergies between digital channels throughout the marketing activities briefing the internal buying agency.
- Ongoing monitoring of full funnel performance towards KPI:s and suggesting optimizations and continuous improvement of paid digital advertising activities.
- Working with Dplay show portfolio promotion through a data driven approach and continuous testing and analytics analysis to generate demand for portfolio content, leading to acquisition.
- Understanding product goals, likely consumer behavior and user motivations to adjust campaigns strategies as needed.
- Making sure available data sources are leveraged.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent technical knowledge/work experience
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Previous professional experience in a digital marketing role focused on paid advertising
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices, specific to paid social, video and display advertising
- Demonstrated professional experience in data collection, tracking, strategic analysis, troubleshooting, interpretation, and reporting of paid advertising efforts.
- Professional experience and proven proficiency with digital marketing buying tools, DSPs and adservers (e.g., Google DV360, Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Atlas, Smartly etc) and analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Visual IQ etc)
- Experience with data processing, visualization, dashboards and reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong relationship management with internal and external clients as well as key stakeholders
- A strategic and creative approach to deliver on results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while working to tight deadlines
- A strong team player, collaborating with colleagues in multiple locations
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, global matrix environment