We are searching for the king or queen of simplifying! Are you the Product Owner of customer success we are looking for?
With strong investors such as SEB, Schibsted and Collector, we need to expand our team with an experienced, solution focused and down to earth Product Owner/Acquisition Champ/CX Master. The title is less important. We are searching for the king or queen of simplifying!
As first movers in the Swedish Fintech market, we offer entrepreneurs and companies real time, intelligent, data driven financing to empower growth. Growing small and medium sized companies is the most important job creator in our society and here at Capcito, you will be a big part of it!
What´s in it for you
- Create the future of intelligent and world class digital customer experiences
- Build-up and actively be involved in defining product strategy
- Work with skilled and experienced people (and fun & friendly too)
- Work in an inclusive environment where you bring your whole self to work
- Work with high-integrity leaders who dare to take a stand and challenge convention
- Work in an agile startup environment without legacy
- Go to work in the heart of Stockholm with high selection of great food and after works culture
You will have a truly outgoing position and the opportunity to develop products that support the diverse behaviors of our customers. Analyzing, planning, conducting and communicating product development and design makes your heart tick and you make people understand complex things easily. You understand the importance of presenting exactly the right information to the customer, in every user situation and you are prepared to your soul into making it work perfectly. We love that you are both a team player and doer who doesn’t fear speaking up. You are expected to move our customers experience process forward together with a dynamic team of entrepreneurs, designers and customers focus doers. Here at Capcito smooth collaboration between teams and stakeholders is everyone’s responsibility and passion and a prerequisite when pushing things forward. You will therefore act as an advisor and connector to enable seamless collaboration and sharing the information that will get everyone involved.
And – despite this teaser being in English – you have to be fluent in Swedish for this to work out.
Curious? Check out some of your future colleagues here: