Would you like to play a vital role in Europe´s largest and fastest growing alarm company? Do you have a strong drive, analytic skills and business acumen? Verisure Sweden is seeking a talented, innovative and passionate young professional to strengthen the Swedish marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to develop and advance to other key roles in the company.
As a Business Manager, you will work on broad, challenging and analytical tasks closely linked to the core of our business, the customer value proposition and pricing. In the development of our next generation of products and services, you will play a key role in driving the agenda of the Nordic markets, coordinate stakeholders across the organization and defining and analyzing business cases towards our Group R&D. Placement in Stockholm with travel required occasionally within Sweden and Europe.
- Develop an insight driven customer proposition through close interaction with sales channels
- Transform data into actionable insights and recommendations to drive decisions across the business
- Owner of financial profitability models for managing our sales channels
- Analyze and fine tune commission schemes in all sales channels
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, marketing communication, R&D in order to launch next generation smart products
- Responsible for structure and coordinating competitor insights involving stakeholders from all part of the organization
- Plan, coordinate and execute campaign agenda
- Support with analysis, business cases and project management on a need’s basis
Experience and qualifications.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience. Preferably from a business oriented position in a consumer goods/services company, management consulting firm or from an earlier management trainee position.
- Master’s degree in business administration and/or Engineering
- Experience from quantitative problem solving and analysis
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in Swedish and English required
- Strong drive and proactive mindset. Passion for business and growth
- Strong interpersonal skills and with ability to work with stakeholders from all parts of the organization
- You are a doer and can proactively identify, prioritize, qualify and have an ability to understand the organization and the tasks at hand very quickly to convert opportunities
- Result oriented with capacity to deliver on sometimes short deadlines
- Team player with high integrity and leadership ambitions