SSE Executive Education is a fully owned subsidiary of the Stockholm School of Economics and the leading partner for executive education in Northern Europe and is ranked as the best in the Nordic region in leadership and business development according to the Financial Times. Here, academic research is integrated with business. SSE Executive Education develops leaders with a focus on cutting-edge areas such as innovation & entrepreneurship sustainable growth and financial economics, and increases the competitiveness of companies, organizations and the public sector through powerful transformation.
Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education is now looking for a Senior Account Executive to join us in our quest to develop future leaders and transform organizations.
We offer you a position in the leading Executive Education institution in the Nordics, where you will meet managers and leaders in the most prominent companies within the Nordic region.
The role is within the Customized Solutions business area and reports to Director Business Area.
Do you want to be part of the continued development of our business?
- Create, nurture and grow the business of new and existing strategic partners, key customers and clusters by selling the entire SSE Executive Education offering.
- Independently and proactively build relationships with partners and customers through meetings and interactions.
- Engage with c-level executives and management within national and international organizations to establish and cultivate business.
- Act as a consultant to better understand customers’ needs and provide solutions to their strategic business challenges.
- Initiate activities for relationship building, both internally and externally.
- Contribute to increased profitability and broadening of the business.
- Drive new sales and proactively initiate new prospects and leads.
About you & experience:
- You are passionate about and have experience driving successful sales. You enjoy meeting customers and understand that business is created in dialogues and interactions.
- You have solid experience in consultative sales and leading entire sales processes on your own as well as with others.
- As a person, you are goal and result-oriented and you are inspired by delivering value and by lifelong learning in the forefront. You are humble about the task – complex sales of a sometimes complex product, unpretentious and have a good collaboration and communication skill.
- You are enterprising and have high energy and you understand how to deliver value through, and with, others. You are both confident and decisive and you are good at prioritizing.
- At the same time as you are independent, you are also a strong team player.
- Experience in executive education and/or company management is a plus but not required.
SSE Executive Education is committed to a balanced gender distribution and values a variety of backgrounds and experiences among our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or other beliefs.