We are looking for a senior VP Sales, Corporate Solutions for a client in London. Our client is a global company founded 1960s, active in 114 countries, and their 50,000 staff is spread out over 600 offices and schools.
The company’s B2B division helps over 2,500 companies and governments around the world strengthen and enhance their leadership and communication abilities. They make people, teams and organizations more successful through world class learning.
In this role you will be responsible for B2B sales of executive education and programs that deliver transformative and experiential education with the goal to achieve long-lasting, positive impact on individuals, organizations and society. You will lead a team of seasoned sales professionals and report to the Divisional President.
Your role will involve
- Spearhead the aggressive expansion in the UK by driving sales
- Acquire new Key Accounts
- Recruit top talent, secure full staffing and develop stars among future staff
- Create a high-performance oriented culture which enables our client to become one of the leading B2B sales organizations in UK
- Ensure focus on key metrics; translate goals into actionable business plans on a strategic and operational level
- Align internal resources and ensure successful cooperation between all functions. Internally within the company as well as cross-borders
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers in key client accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven strong track record of leading a fast growing B2B/consultative selling sales organization
- Experience of selling directly to top management levels in UK
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major global, multinational companies and Government organizations or great skills to build a network
- Be a visionary in terms of where clients – by industry/geography/discipline are heading – so we can get there first ensuring sustainable and profitable growth.
- Strong negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment
- Global cultural experience – should have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad
- University graduate, preferably with a Business and/or MBA degree.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented
- A visionary people-oriented leader with a strong desire to “create something unbelievable”
- Has the ability, seniority and presence with clients to close large deals
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has strong presence and solid influencing skills