Are you skilled at developing innovative & creative shopper experience initiatives & solutions? Do you have a strong creative eye combined with a keen strategic mindset? Are you experienced at creating profitable programs by championing global brands in the retail environment & omnichannel touchpoints?
The Absolut Company (TAC) is looking for a Marketing Manager Shopper Journey who will lead the delivery of TAC’s business objectives through translating global off trade & brand strategies into programs and assets that generate profitable sales in retail. Based on shopper journey insights and the mindset of shoppers in the various parts of the path to purchase, ensure that these deliverables meet consumer, shopper and buyer needs.
The role includes responsibility to write all key Channel briefs and lead the overall process to develop creative & business driven shopper communication for the most important global initiatives. The purpose is to increase shopper penetration, recruitment and revenue growth by leading the operative Shopper leg of the business for key programs. Innovative & competitive global assets and programs must be in line with creative brand guidelines, as well as customer and market needs.
The role is based on the Global HQ in Stockholm and is reporting to Global Head of Channel Marketing.
- As a shopper journey expert you will champion the creation of programs & assets based on deep rooted understanding of shoppers/consumers/buyers to promote consumer-centricity and act as the internal expert for translating strategies into tangible assets.
Lead development of world class Channel/Shopper Marketing programs & assets, based on the strategies developed by Channel Marketing Manager Off Trade
- Develop an intimate knowledge and understanding of shopper insights and behaviors, in collaboration with the Consumer insight team in order to develop the best possible assets for each individual touchpoint
- Secure that shopper insights are embedded in early phases of plans
- On key Brand & New Product Development initiatives, lead & champion the writing of BTL briefs to the internal Brand Creative team and external agencies identifying relevant BTL assets to deliver integrated omnichannel programs to markets
- Be the Shopper champion on how to execute retail communication within TAC, develop the creative capability and establish execution principles of what world class shopper marketing communication is, leveraging various testing methods and tools
- Provide Channel/Shopper execution marketing guidelines for each brand (Absolut & Malibu) throughout the shopper journey and for an omnichannel approach, as well as consulting internally and to markets on strategic initiatives to drive recruitment and revenue growth.
- 10 years of work experience in relevant marketing, trade/retail management or brand positions
- Proven track record of leading Shopper Marketing, Category Management or Trade/Channel projects from brief to launch with an excellent track record
- Experience of developing assets for numerous On/Off Trade channels
- Experience of working with shopper communication in an Omni channel world, understanding the needs of different messages/visuals along the path to purchase
- FMCG and/or Spirits industry experience desirable
- International or multi countries experience is preferred
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. The ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm. Strong entrepreneurial ability to work around obstacles, results driven and a bias for action with a pilot/learn/scale approach.
- Strategic thinker, while also have ability to think out of the box, and be hands-on
- Excellent creative skills, ability to get agencies to deliver creative height
- Exceptional relationship skills with an ability to navigate a matrix organization and leverage networks
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Excellent skills in managing time sensitive projects
- Strong focus on team leadership
- Strong results focus with a proven ability to work around obstacles in order to achieve business goals