COLIVE is developing a product to streamline co-living operations and to engage with our co-living community members. We are also working on a mobile app to make sure that our tenants have the tools they need in a co-living environment.
We will leverage machine learning, IoT and data analytics in our product to build innovative use cases and high-end user experience.
We are looking for a Product Designer who:
- +5 years relevant experience in product design.
- Has solid understanding of product discovery processes.
- Is passionate about finding solutions that allow users to intuitively interact with a product.
- Is skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the user needs.
- Has strong sense of product ownership and able to drive product development according to the product vision.
- Knows the theory A-Z but is also experienced enough to recognize when adjustments are needed.
- Has proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing. We expect to see your portfolio.
- Experienced with product design for mobile and complex CMS interfaces.
- Always attentive to detail.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work closely with our Product Owner and CPO to secure company goals and priorities.
- Know the answer to all the “Why” questions about the product.
- Set design requirements based on user research and market feedback.
- Be a great mentor to more junior but talented colleagues.
- Have excellent opportunity to interview and perform user tests as our users sit in the same building.
- Generate improvement ideas for product value and user experience based on analysis and observations.
- Drive story mapping workshops.
We are even more excited to meet you if:
- You have startup experience and know how to nail use cases that are beyond obvious.
- You are open-minded and result oriented.