About the job
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
Do you want to build up our CRM strategy, vision and team? We are to set up and embark on our CRM journey and we are looking for a person with extensive experience to help us. The work is in the start-up phase, where we have basic technology implemented, Braze, but not much more. In this role you would develop our CRM operations, tech stack, content management, KPIs and marketing programs. You have probably done this journey before and is keen to drive long term growth through impactful and scalable marketing programs across our 17 markets. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and caring.
You Will Contribute & Make An Impact Through
- Implementing a CRM strategy, vision and KPIs in line with business strategy to drive long term growth and customer experience.
- Building up a CRM department in line with our targets and vision. Ensuring the right skills in the right order to build a solid foundation that can scale over time with new features, countries and services. You will leverage both direct reports and matrixed capabilities to accomplish goals.
- Translating business goals into engaging, impactful and scalable marketing programs across our marketing channels; push, web, mail and digital marketing.
- Using customer, marketing, behaviour, and conversion data to find new opportunities and refine plans for New Customer Acquisition, New Customer Nurture, Retention, Win Back and other lifecycle campaigns designed to increase customer lifetime value.
- Driving incremental revenue and transactions while improving relevancy through experimentation and personalization. Collaborate with App and Growth teams to create site experiences that meet performance goals.
- Identifying, planning and implementing the needed CRM systems (e.g content) and secure appropriate IT- architecture together with our MarTech personnel
- Managing the CRM data architecture once in place and partnering cross-functionally within B2C, B2B, Digital marketing and our product teams to build, maintain and optimize all CRM data pipelines.
- Drive long term growth through impactful and scalable marketing programs across our 17 markets around Europe.
- Meeting financial objectives through annual budget preparation and ongoing forecasting and results analysis. Building measurement framework with reporting to quantify impact, identify trends, and track key initiatives, partnering with data science team on ad-hoc analysis.
- You are a change driver, who takes initiatives and enjoy getting people onboard with you on the change journey.
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to influence the people you work with and create strong partnerships through your collaboration skills.
- You are known to be the go to person within CRM, and you are passionate about training and knowledge sharing.
- You are good at identifying trends, and using your strategic and analytical skills, to ask the right questions when going through data and insights.
- Extensive CRM experience, as well as a solid background of heading up a CRM function.
- You have been a people leader for many years, with a proven track record of building up a CRM department.
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting (GA360), and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership.
- Experience in driving engagement metrics, customer experience and lifecycle programs in App as well as a background in performance marketing with an emphasis on personalization and experimentation.
- Experience in working in an international organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing or technology.
This role is based at our HQ in Stockholm.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, dedication and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with high ambitions. We seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.