Bitrefill has grown tremendously in the recent years and they are therefore looking for a skilled and motivated CFO to be part of their journey upwards. You like high pace and have the skill set to be part of, and to decide on, the direction forward for Bitrefill. They are looking for someone who has more answers than questions when it comes to taking the lead in financial topics. It’s your mission to take the financial department and company to a higher level. In the role you will have both operational and strategic responsibility.
The CFO will be a core member of the management team at the Stockholm HQ working with the finance team, founders and management as they scale.
- Expand the financial and operational infrastructure through project management, compliance procedures, dealing with banking relationships and financial information
- Responsible for managing and improving the current accounting, working with their external accounting partner for our general accounting and tax operations, dealing with audit
- All aspects of financial reporting and analysis, working hand in hand with management, founders and the whole team so align resources as operations expand
- Driving the monthly, quarterly, annually, and long-term financial forecasts, budgets and key metrics.
- Performing risk management by active forecasting of revenue, margin and cost base on a frequent basis to allow the company to grow rapidly in an orderly fashion
- Performing daily analysis and flow control of their business transactions as an integral part of the finance team, including 10+ cryptocurrency payment methods and API transactional activity at over 25 different suppliers
- Teaming up with their Growth Controller in regards to the Supply Management, managing the day to day supply side of their business including advanced supply chain payment flow and lean digital warehousing of digital codes.
Required skills and experience
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, majoring in finance or equivalent
- A minimum of 5+ years of proven experience in financial management
- Experience from fast paced environments in a growth phase company
- Background from a business with high volume of transactions, such as FinTech, Payment, e-commerce or gaming
- Experience of navigating in an entrepreneurial organization going through an international expansion
- Fluent in verbal and written English is mandatory. If you also speak Swedish it’s a plus.
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast paced and tech savvy environment
- Strong analytical capability and enjoying dealing with metrics, calculations, dashboards and raw data.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to bring order and structure
- High standard of integrity, loyalty and honesty
- Effective and flexible with an ability to both work independently as well as in teams
- Willing to lead and be able to adopt and take on various of tasks
- You are a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
- You share our thrive to make it possible for everyone in the world to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible
- Passionate to learn all about the fantastic world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoins.
The opportunity to become part of a global scale up and to be part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is the currency for everyday use. Bitrefill is a challenging workplace where you have the possibility to learn everything there is to know about cryptocurrency. The office is located centrally in Stockholm, but you will also have the opportunity to work remotely at times, from anywhere in the world. There is also an equity upside! They’ll tell you all about this great program during further steps in the recruitment process!