Fortums´s Consumers Solution division are currently looking for a Partner Manager for the business unit Göta Energi.
You will be responsible acquiring new partner sales channels and managing existing partners. Activate and grow a portfolio of tactial and strategic partnerships by building strong partner relationships with sustainable business models, attractive offerings to drive new customer revenue streams and loyalty.
This is a great opportunity to shape a new role while building even stronger customer relationships together with the team of consumer business professionals and great colleagues across the Nordics. You have a great curiosity for how the consumers live and act in our digital world and you are willing to recognize the customers challenges to find good solutions.
The position is based in Gothenburg and reports to Sales Manager Energizing Sweden.
- Acquire new strategic and tactical partnerships based on partner strategy for local business and brand position
- Increase the amount of digital partnerships
- Work proactively with streamlining, optimizing and improving the current channels and continuously identify and implement new partners, conduct negotiations and ensure profitability in sales
- Support Göta Energi´s desired position and strengthen our brand
- Add business value through strong contribution to sales as well as good profitability
- Support sales and helps us reach our gross sales target in E-commerce & partner sales online
- Implementing digital sales & marketing strategies, contributing in building our digital competence
- 3-5 year’s experience from working with external partner channel sales and sales management
- Experience from working with subscription based consumer products is highly merited
- Experience within Digital Sales & Marketing
- Relevant higher education from e.g. finance, management, sales, marketing
- Strong commercial mind set and business acumen, with strong drive and target orientation
- Excellent key account management and negotiation skills
- Customer centric mind set with competencies in leading and developing consumer sales strategies and customer experience
- Great communication skills, orally and in writing Swedish and English
- Analytical skills and a structured way of working
- True team player with proven track record from developing and managing relationships and networks in large organizations
What we offer you.
This position are in the very center of the business, so you will have excellent opportunities to make a strategic impact on the business.
We have the ambition to create the next generation consumer services business, and you will get the opportunity to take part and impact this exciting business transformation. In this role you will have the support of great colleagues helping you to develop and succeed. We offer you to be part of a fast-paced, commercial and highly collaborative working environment.
- A challenging position within Fortum Consumer Solutions with great development opportunities
- A creative, friendly and flexible working environment
- Opportunities for personal learning and professional development