For our client, a major pet care provider, we are searching for an interim PMO Manager. The assignment is 6 months with possibility to a permanent employment. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing projects and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and very good communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Experience as a management consultant preferably from Big Four management consulting firms
- A minimum of five to seven years’ experience in similar positions.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.