Now, we are looking for a results-driven, collaborative leader, to take lead of our global brand & marketing strategies, campaigns and always-on activities, driving acquisition and branding from an optimized 360-perspective. Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud of our content. We are ambitious team players that hold hands running towards our goal – to make more people discover and use Readly. You will get an important role, with lots of flexibility and opportunities to try new things and see quick results. We promise that you will never get bored!
The Global Head of Marketing will be responsible for acquiring new subscribers to our services through performance marketing and branding. You will be using a blend of analytical and creative thinking and knowledge of performance marketing and the most efficient marketing channels and tools for building and managing the brand, campaigns, strategy and budget, across markets. You will be the key coordinator of the 360 creative work and campaigns, ensuring optimized creative and channel mix and follow up. It includes budgeting, planning, strategy, management and optimizing of campaigns across channels and markets. You must be as comfortable working high level as well as hands on.
You will be the manager of our internal production team (three designers and one copywriter) and work very closely with our acquisition marketing team, which will have a dotted line to you. You will also be the key contact and manager for our external advertising and media partners. You will report to the Chief Growth Officer and be part of the Growth management team. You will cooperate closely with the rest of the Growth teams, made up of specialist teams for Partnerships, Retention, PR, and Regional Growth teams for Sweden, DACH and English markets.
- Heading the global marketing strategy, budget and activities, ensuring brand alignment, creative height and efficient channel mix in order to reach our goals of acquisition and brand building.
- Planning and management of 360 creatives and media mix for campaigns and always-on activities.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve business KPIs, collaborating with Readly stakeholders and external partners and agencies.
- Identifying new tactics, channels and marketing programs to reach our target consumers and the prioritized interest segments.
- Identifying key consumer segments, content interest verticals and magazine titles to address
- Use analytical insights to prioritize, manage, evaluate and optimize our marketing investments, ensuring the optimal balance between acquisition and and branding.
- Evaluate campaign performance, customer journey and lifetime value and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Define requirements for tracking and measurements processes and report on campaign activity.
- Leading and developing your team members.
The Global Head of Marketing will be a well-rounded, highly impactful and collaborative leader, who brings a proven track record of success within a digital environment, preferably grown a small brand to a big brand.
- 10 years’ experience of developing and running multi-touchpoint marketing and a proven track record in implementing and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns and brand building. Ideally, you will have had exposure to a subscription business or similar business model.
- Experience in multi-market marketing and successfully leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience in developing annual plans and budgets and tracking to marketing & acquisition targets.
- Analytical skills – you easily evaluate data to use in decision making.
- Have a real passion for understanding what makes consumers tick and developing creative and impactful marketing programs that stick out and drive conversion.
- Preferably, you bring some experience of working in a smaller, rapid growth company and will therefore be suited to the pace, ambiguity and accountability.
- You have the ability to lead a team and be excellent at execution and motivated to deliver top results in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- You will embody our mindset of Win as a team, Be brave and Say it as it is and you enable people to empower themselves, build on a foundation of trust and share information openly and proactively.