Do you want to take a key role in one of the largest consumer businesses in the Nordics, be part of the Customer Acquistion & Sales (CAS) leadership team and report to VP Acquisition & Sales? This is the perfect opportunity to shape a new role, be part of steering the strategic development and direction while building even stronger customer relationships.
We are looking for a strategic, result driven, collaborative and customer focused leader to our new global customer centricity and operational excellence unit. Together with the team of consumer business professionals and great colleagues across the Nordics, you will ensure we are placing new and existing customers in the centre of everything we do and making sure they are onboarded in the most customer centric way possible.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for customer centricity, onboarding activities and sales systems in all brands and countries for CAS
- Developing and executing our onboarding activities to achieve our sales targets and expand our customer base to both new and existing customers.
- Executing and tracking onboarding and NPS targets to secure world class customer centricity and operational excellence in our operations
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs and tailor our internal processes to support it
- Own and present startup and expense reports and realistic forecasts of our onboarding activities
- Responsible for way of working within the Net promoter system within CAS
- Responsible and developing our sales technology to world class
- Create a working environment with committed and engaged employees consisting of 4 direct
- reports and approximately 90 employees in total
- Taking part in the strategic agenda being part of the CAS leadership team.
- We believe you have 10+ years of solid salesoperations experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets. You have a strong customer-orientation with commercial mindset and target orientation as well as a strategic mindset. You also have good knowledge in lean-startup methodology, continous improvements as natural ways of working and performance managemet. You have experience from extensive change management focused on implementing new ways for process-automatization and digitalization in a nordic or global setting.
You also have a relevant University degree.
You have strong leadership skills and the ability to lead through others. You are a team player and a change leader with the ability to communicate credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization. You are structured and data driven. Of course you are sharing and living our company values while inspiring and engaging your employees to perform in the best possible way.
We can offer:
- A challenging position within Fortum Consumer Solutions with great development opportunities
- Be part of a highly competent cross-functional organization, with high pace and clear ambitions – in a creative, friendly and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for personal learning and professional development
We are a company for the Doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!