In the newly created role of Digital Business Development Manager you will play a key role in securing our brand & product experience in Digital trade. You will be the internal thought leader within e-commerce, upskilling and engaging the surrounding commercial teams. Through cross-functional collaboration and with the support of your digital colleagues you will ensure our company stands out on our partner channels. We are an international organization, present with well-known brands across the globe, with passion for our local customers and local insights.
You will be based at our office in Stockholm, Sweden, but work across the Nordic region.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Own the entire E-commerce strategy for the pure players and heavily contribute in other commercial settings where key customers operate both off and online.
- Partner with the commercial team and marketing teams to develop plans to accelerate sales such as ensuring correct pricing and promotional strategy.
- Analyse site performance, consumer behaviour and investments to drive constant improvements.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure a high degree of service to our consumers, ensuring product availability and efficiency throughout the consumer journey.
- Initiate and project manage improvements in strategy and execution in the Consumer E-commerce sales channel.
- Evaluate and consequently sharpen and optimize customer campaigns with the support of internal and external stakeholders.
- Liase and collaborate with the global E-commerce community and ensure Ecommerce knowledge and excellence is cascaded to the teams.
In order to be successful you have:
- +5 years’ experience within e-commerce, FMCG experience is considered a merit.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Master’s degree, in business administration or similar.
- Technical skills and experience of running a direct to consumer e-commerce operation, including site analytics and digital marketing, through retailer/partner channels.
- Business oriented and strategic mind-set with ability to define strategy, identify key activities and drive execution in order to achieve great results and hit sales targets.
- Capability to analyse large quantities of data to drive improvements and further support data driven decision making.
- Great communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing. Fluency in any Nordic language is considered a plus.
- Analytical mind-set with the courage and creativity to test and learn.
- Entrepreneurial yet team-player attitude with the ability to work in a diverse matrix organization and influence networks internally to deliver results.