As Senior Brand Manager you lead the development and growth of two strong local brands in the Nordics together with your team. The brands are locally produced in the Nordics which allows for an entrepreneurial approach within an international company with well-known brands across the globe. You will work with key stakeholders across the organization, both on Nordic level and global level, with a clear focus to stay connected to our consumers without missing out on engaging internal stakeholders about our local brands.
You can choose where you want to be located, either in Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead and develop your team of two Brand Managers.
- Outline, develop and activate 1-5 year marketing vision and strategy for the local brands in Sweden as well as Nordics.
- Drive annual and cycle business planning and prioritization including business objective setting, new product development pipeline, 360 marketing and media communication plan, P&L responsibility and A&P management.
- Drive Brand Manifesto model development for managed brands in line with set internal principles and in close cooperation with key global expertise
- Business partnering with key internal peers and stakeholders such as Media and Data department, Strategy & Insights, Sales, Finance and Leadership team.
- Represent and drive the agenda of managed brands in relevant internal forums and crucial communication streams.
- Network with peers in marketing team realizing synergies, learnings and efficiencies of cross brand/cross channel cooperation.
- Business partnering with key agencies of record for managed brands in media, communication and design.
In order to be successful you need to have:
- 6+ years’ experience from marketing/brand building or trade marketing, experience from global brands is considered a merit.
- Relevant academical degree in business, economics or equivalent.
- Experience in leadership from complex matrix environment, preferably 2 years or more.
- Analytical skills with the courage to test and learn, creating actionable insights from large amounts of consumer data.
- Proven track record of strategic brand development and management of all elements of the marketing mix, including the digital marketing domain.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English and Swedish.
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to influence, network and engage.
- Solution oriented mind-set as well as skills to navigate an ambiguous environment and prioritize, structure and simplify where needed.
- True passion for consumers, marketing and branding and all that it entails.