We are looking for a People & Culture Advisor/HRBP for our client, a multinational company within the energy sector
You will be supporting the company’s businesses in the Nordic countries, (Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Norway and Sweden), as well as being a part of the European People & Culture team.
In this role You will:
Partner with other agile pooled resources to execute activity prioritized by regional consulting lead
· Develop a deep understanding of the business they support and focuses on driving and delivering organisational change initiatives as appropriate.
· Partner closely with non-agile business partners and regional consulting leads to agree and define product outcomes/what success looks like for agile project deliverables
· Deliver people & culture advisory support to leaders in an agile team and may facilitate resolution of everyday queries and coaching to drive engagement, pre-empting and resolving employee relations (ER) cases and ensuring that diversity and inclusion are a foundation of the business people plan and supported throughout all people management activity.
· Partner with non-agile business partners and other pooled resources to drive talent management initiatives for the business they support, enabling people to build the capabilities our business values, and ensuring implementation of focused talent management processes that are aligned to business priorities and objectives, developing their impact on organisational effectiveness.
· Enable a compliant and high-performance culture through aligned performance management, reward and recognition frameworks, managing the delivery of integrated reward/recognition solutions to the business and overseeing the annual reward process.
· Demonstrate best practices and identify efficiencies and opportunities for alignments across entities based on deep experience delivering agile projects across a variety of businesses across bp
· Demonstrate agile methodologies to maximize value to end customer (non-agile business partners, business leaders, and employees
· Deploy to cross-functional/cross- P&C agile projects
· Ensure personal and team compliance with the function’s safety and ethics rules and processes, follows procedures, and provides an exemplary display of BP’s Values & Behaviours.
· Support organization in matters regarding local legislation, union agreements and local policies
· Being the local interface between Nordic entities, local payroll system and Workday/ Shared Services
· Participating in works council and union consultations, CBA (union agreements) and base pay reviews, Local Health & Safety boards
· Being part of annual performance process, Base pay reviews, Sharematch, Equity programs, SIP, (Castrol Sales incentive program), Reward manager data
· Local recruitment tag for all roles below level I.
· Coaches and supports line managers on people agenda, people issues, organizational matters
We have the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant field.
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources, experience in talent management, ER, change management, and organisational development.
· Proficiency in English is a must, any Nordics language knowledge is an advantage
· Track record of effective partnering demonstrated ability to apply discernment and link value to business results.
· Experience working in a matrixed organization, and solid understanding of local labor legislation and regulations
· Solid verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate challenging messages with partners