Do you want an opportunity to develop our sales channel and drive all SEO activities in a globally leading online travel agency?
We are seeking a SEO manager who has a strategic and an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to be hands-on operational in the day to day sales business. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You are a data-driven professional focused on delivering strong traffic acquisition- and sales growth together with an excellent customer experience.
You should have a strong track record of managing, developing and executing on SEO strategies and tactics on B2C websites. Ensuring exceptional end to end customer experience from search, landing on the site and throughout the customer journey.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research incl discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content and user experience
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks
- Tests, analyzes, and initiate changes to our different sites (differentiate the brands) and mobile first optimization of pages
- Tracking important SEO metrics (organic traffic, CR, time spent on page, BR) and report on traffic, rankings and other relevant metrics.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Work closely with the content team to create and optimize relevant content
- Proven 3-5 years SEO experience
- Building strong relationships and close collaboration with stakeholders, designers, Product owners, developers, copy and team members.
- Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving and an entrepreneurial spirit to optimize our sales and customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills and setting relevant KPIs
- In-depth experience in website analytics and different SEO tools
- Ind-depth knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Academic degree, Engineering and/or Business
- Experience in running A/B-testsI
Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. You will have a flexible work schedule and work in a diverse environment with offices in both Sweden and Athens.
- Office in the City – We are located on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm, a stone’s throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!