For a global company we are looking for a Project Manager IT for a 4 month interim assignment, starting 1st of October and placed in Stockholm.
The assignment is to support Group IT ́s PMO with project management competence to run IT implementation projects. Description:
Acting as the overall project manager for different projects.
- Leading everyone involved to achieve project objectives on time, quality and cost
- Managing steering committee, end user, Operating Unit and Group IT stakeholders, incl. communications, relationships & expectations
- Maneuvering the project through its context, encompassing e.g. conflicting priorities or objectives, dependencies and events
- Planning, monitoring and controlling all aspects of a project
- Communicating and clarifying project objectives and deliverables to project team
- Run projects according to the Group IT project management process – initiating, planning, executing, monitor & controlling and closing
The Project Manager will report project progress to the Steering Committee according to the Project Management Process.
Project Management, 6 – 10 years with experience of implementation of IT systems such as Business Management system.