Looking for a new challenge?
If you can answer Yes to the following questions, we have a great opportunity for you!
How does Customer needs, Building a new business for Vattenfall and contribute to the purpose of enabling fossilfree living within one generation sound? Interested in bringing those three together? If you answer Yes to these questions we have an opportunity for you..
as B2B Account manager with project management skills within Vattenfall Decentral Energy Solutions (DES) you will develop the DES business together with our Team. DES is primarily responsible for solar PV business in the Nordics. Special focus for you would be in the areas of B2B Sales and include;
SALES AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Responsibility for finding, processing and closing deals for solar solutions and associated services and products in the B2B segment
- Reaching sales budget and collaborating with team to develop, improve and reach long-term targets
- Applying value-based selling to understand customers needs, creating adequate solutions and guiding
- customers through their investment/decision process
- Building internal relationships and collaborating with other Vattenfall Sales units
- Project management i.e. be the link between customers and subcontractors during installations
- Building reliable and long-term relationships with our subcontractors.
- Working proactively to create new profitable business opportunities and occasionally participate in
- development projects
- Ability to design standard solutions, provide indicative offers and make assessments of whether or not the potential deal makes sense
- Ability to use standard tools for design and planning.
- Ability to work efficient i.e. to make initial designs and plans as well as other preparations needed in
- order to close a deal
Ways of Working
- Ability to work effectively in CRM (MS Dynamics) and in line with Vattenfall’s rules for creating an overview and reporting on customers and sales (continuously though the sales funnel).
- Be the customers contact throughout the process from design and planning to installation and final inspection (sometimes as a project manager).
- Providing feedback and suggestions for improvements in all parts of the process
As a person you need the following capabilities
- An ability not only to understand customer needs but also to transform them into relevant offers, services and solutions i.e. to understand both business and people
- The ‘’get things done’’-mentality, ability and courage to work with topics of both strategic as well as operational nature
- True team spirit – supporting and sparring with each other within the team is not only needed but essential for success
- The ability to work in large and complex organizations and to handle internal and external interfaces effectively
- We also think that driving change in collaboration with customers and partners requires flexibility, thinking out of the box and an ability to stay calm when needed.
- Location: Stockholm (Arenastaden) or Trollhättan
- Academic degree (Master of Engineering) and at least five years relevant working experience from B2B sales (experience from value based sales and/or complex technical solutions is a plus)
- At least three years of experience in areas of solar energy, product knowledge regarding solar PV and battery storage incl design and planning (knowledge of electrical installation/grid related issues is a plus)
- Good knowledge of construction law, mainly ABT 06
- Passion and insight in the energy business
- Good understanding of the business logics in various businesses and business segments
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing – knowledge of Finnish is a plus
For this role, we also think that you have the following characteristics
- Goal oriented, proactive and business minded with endurance
- Structured and independent
- Social and responsive team player
- Creative with good communication skills
Does this sound thrilling?
- We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Selection and interviews are made continuously, so please submit your application already today!