Do you want an opportunity to drive the e-commerce business in a globally leading travel partner?
We are seeking an E-commerce manager who have a strategic and an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to be hands on operational in the day to day sales business. You are a data-driven professional focused on creating conversion-centric experiences to drive sales and key e-commerce KPIs.
You should have a have a strong track record of managing B2C websites, and a track record of sales and profit growth. Ensuring exceptional end to end customer experience from landing on the site, throughout the customer journey.
- Leading a team of e-commerce analyst, web- and CRO specialists
- Setting and delivering on ecommerce growth strategy and the strategic initiatives through the day to day operational on a global scale.
- Setting the on-site sales tactics and continuously optimizing user journeys through the customer journey to drive growth
- Responsible to drive CR-development, profitability and KPIs on a global scale. Continuous analysis of customer behavior through web analytics and execute on actions needed
- Responsible for SEO- and SEM strategy and execution
- Research and report on market / competitor / customer data and other relevant data to provide insights and support for business growth
- End-to-end management of A/B tests and coordination with stakeholders
- End-to-end management of user experience and feature development including setting UX- and tech requirements in close collaboration with PO, tech lead and UX-designer.
- Project management
- Inspiring and coaching leadership
- 3-5 years of experience within E-commerce and driving sales targets
- Academic degree, Engineering and/or Business
- Building strong relationships and close collaboration with stakeholders, UX-designers, Product owners, developers and team members within the E-commerce department
- Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving and an entrepreneurial spirit to optimize our sales and customer experience
- Strong analytical skills and setting relevant KPIs
- Have a strong track record of overachieving on KPIs and presenting aggressive yet sustainable growth
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and SEO
- Good knowledge in setting up and running A/B-tests
Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. You will have a flexible work schedule and work in a diverse environment with offices in both Sweden and Athens.
- Office in the City – We are located on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm, a stone’s throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!