For a major player in the Media & Communications industry, we are looking for a Product Manager with responsibility for the streaming product, for a 16 month assignment starting in november 2021.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for leading dedicated developers and UX teams in bringing the Play products to the next level, on existing iOS, Android, web and big screen applications. You will be working within a new but growing team within the company, whose mission Is to provide customers with the best TV and streaming experience possible.
The PM role places great demands on being able to handle complexity and understand how technical development impacts other parts of the organization. You need to understand how agile development work meets requirements from market, to understanding the customer experience and NPS metrics impact of different choices and orientations.
By using a data driven approach your main goal is to drive growth of the product, both within existing and new customer base. You need to develop a deep understanding of the details of retention, activation and usage and actively experiment and prioritize backlog to build your roadmap on basis of these metrics.
You are also a spokesperson, and you will represent the products throughout the company as well as externally. You do this by creating, maintaining and developing the long-term vision and operational roadmap which features, device support etc. that will be included in the product. Your way of organizing the product team and its stakeholders such as the content acquisition team, marketing and sales will be key to success.
- Experience in agile product development and preferably in a similar industry like TV/media/content
- Previous experience of leading product development cross multiple clients and harmonizing user experience throughout the product portfolio
- Commercial and technical understanding with a strong ability and experience to use your identified data toolkit to base prioritizations on
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Analyst or similar
Who you are:
- Team oriented and target oriented with a data driven approach
- Excellent communications skills and an influential team player with great stakeholder management skills
- Prestigeless with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Interested in the digital movement in general and a passion for great series and films