About the company
We are currently helping a well-established international company who are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager Healthcare to join their team. In this role you will become responsible for driving the entry into the Swedish consumer market with a subscription based healthcare services offering.
This company has a broad offering of services – with a portfolio of more than 350,000 B2C customers in Denmark and a strong position in the B2B healthcare market across Scandinavia. The healthcare market is growing at rates above GDP, and they are well positioned to grow the direct B2C healthcare business due to existing assets, e.g. health care professionals, clinics, psychologists etc, a market which today is fragmented and immature.
About the role
As the Sr Commercial Manager Healthcare, you will be overall responsible for driving the launch of a consumer targeted subscription health service offering in Sweden, ranging from defining the go to market strategy, building the roadmap and implementing the plan. The role is reporting to the Executive Vice President of one of the five business units in the company, located in the HQ in Denmark.
- Responsibility for the whole value chain of the B2C Healthcare subscription business in Sweden
- Market understanding and mapping (healthcare sector and consumer behavior)
- Driving process around 4P, based on Danish model
- Define a strong go to market plan for the Swedish market in close collaboration with the HQ in Copenhagen
- Execution of the go to market plan for the new business area and define organizational setup including commercial setup supporting Sweden.
- A relevant Master’s Degree within Business Administration, majoring in economics or strategy
- 5+ years within commercial or product management in consumer markets
- Experience with and motivated by driving a transformational growth journey
- Experience from fast paced B2C subscription services, such as telecom, insurance, energy etc.
- Solid experience of running commercial strategy and proactive day-to-day performance
- Solid experience in working with sales channels and in-depth understanding of channel metrics
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Data driven mindset and skilled in communicating complex scenarios in a clear and concise manner
- Entrepreneurial mind with a high self-drive and a can do mentality
- Structured, analytic, and organized approach to business, project, and initiative progress
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Engaging communication skills and extraordinary ability to getting the message through
- Ability to drive excitement and change
- A broad experience in working with and presenting on all levels of large organizations
- Excited about market insights, industry trends, competitor movements, business implications, product lifecycles and new upcoming innovations
Ideally, you are based in Sweden but there will be a need for extensive presence in Copenhagen during the buildup phase (approximately a 3-6 months period).