We are now looking for an interim Head of Supply Chain to a Stockholm based fast growing subscription company for a 4 -5 month long assignment starting as soon as possible.
As the Interim Head of Supply Chain, you will actively manage and drive improvements in all aspects of the end to end supply chain to enable rapid growth of the campany’s community and customer base, in a manner that improves the company’s key financial metrics. You will control, manage and improve our overall working capital position, define and implement processes and technology across the supply chain that result in improvements in the overall performance.
Your main responsibilities :
- Overall responsible for end to end supply chain
- End to end supply chain process & system owner
- Overall responsible for optimizing demand/supply
- Lead the supply chain team (today three team members) and collaboration with other departments and external partners
- Identify and drive strategic and operational improvements
- 5+ years supply chain management experience
- Core competence and deep technical experience in global logistics, 3PL management, and leading supply chain improvements in a fast scaling business
- Demonstrated experience of supply chain optimisation
- A good understanding of the complexity of working with a broad, multi-product, multi category portfolio and fulfilment within an omni-channel sale environment.
- Experience working in a fast-moving brand/ecommerce environment and comfortable with the pace of these organisations
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Business Central
Great if you also have:
- Experience in an ecommerce setting
- Previously work with both B2B and B2C distribution channels
- Experience launching new products and markets