This is an opportunity in a scale-up, subscription based SaaS solution. We are looking for someone who has “done it before”. Maybe you have been at a fast-growing scale-up establishing itself in multiple geographical markets, or perhabs you have set up the European marketing function for a US-based software company. But, you need to have significant experience marketing software to businesses. It´s meriting if you also have experience from an agency or B2C marketing. You have a good understanding of the actual craft of B2B marketing, including product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, live- and customer marketing as well as experience in working with brand. You know how to tie all of these together into strategy and execute with precision on time. You are used to committing leads and opportunities to a sales department and sticking to your goals, and working alongside other commercial leaders to execute together.
● Overall responsible for all marketing activities, including demand generation, customer and product marketing, content, and community as well as the brand.
● All strategic planning, budgeting, and execution related to the marketing activities.
● All inbound lead generation and opportunity creation at predefined CPOs and marketing CACs.
● Coordinating marketing activities across the organization, with product, sales, customer success, and growth.
● Scaling the marketing organization as needed and according to the budget.
● The motivation and well-being of the marketing team.
● You have previous experience from a management position in marketing at a B2B software company with high revenue growth. You do not need to have led the entire marketing department, but you need to have been close to that position and with empathy for what it means to bear the full responsibility.
● You have experience from being in immature, scaling organizations with all the challenges and opportunities that that entails.
● It is meriting to also have experience from bottoms-up sales/PLG, consumer or agencies.
● It is meriting to have existed in a bootstrapped/capital efficient environment.
● It is meriting to have experience from a multi-market/multi-language marketing environment.
● You have excellent leadership skills and are a well-liked and respected manager.
Vid ytterligare frågor, kontakta oss: