Do you want to be part of the fastest growing provider of connectivity solutions across northern Europe? Does our purpose of converting visions to reality by strengthening society with connectivity appeal to you? Are you passionate about commercial product management and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders? This may well be the job for you.
As Product Manager Managed LAN & Managed Firewall you will be part of the Nordic Digital Solutions function, focusing on the enterprise business units in Sweden and Finland. You will be part of a passionate group of people, where we pride ourselves in our ability to work together as a team. Your mission is to make sure that our customers can get the advantages out of our technology in the easiest possible way.
Together with your colleagues across Nordics you will set the roadmap and ambition for your product portfolio, and you will aim to create best in class, customer centric products. You will be responsible for communication, documentation, pricing, profitability, and education in relation to service description, sales training processes etc. You will stay abreast of new trends and technologies and bring them into our product development. As a Product Manager, you are the spider in the middle of the web, working with both our sales team, the IT organization, the network engineering team, our service desk and delivery department.
The role is based in Stockholm and reports directly to Director Nordic MLAN.
- Managing the commercial aspects of Managed LAN & Managed Firewall product portfolio
- Tailor, package and develop Managed LAN & Managed Firewall, enabling growth, profit, and customer satisfaction
- Managing the implementation of the product pricing management and guidelines
- The profitability of Managed LAN & Managed Firewall
- Define product portfolio, life-cycle management, sustainability, and offering cross country in the market and select channels to market
- Analyzing and evaluating business cases for new product/service developments
- Participate in new product/service development projects from a commercial point of view
- Monitor the market and the technology trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Be the ambassador for Managed LAN & Managed Firewall within the company and across countries
- Strengthening relationship with suppliers and distributors and drive favorable decisions
Experience and background
- Around 5 years of experience within a tech-related industry
- Previous experience in Commercial Product Management with a good track record
- Academic degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
Is this you?
- High energy level who enjoys being involved with many different people and can adapt your approach to suit your colleagues across the company
- Business oriented mind set with a great curiosity and positivity
- Ambitious person with a high self-drive that is confident in taking initiatives
- Strong communicator who can translate technically complicated material to non- technical people and commercial material to engineers
- Focus on solutions and finding the way forward