Do you want to be part of the fastest growing provider of connectivity solutions across northern Europe? Does our purpose of converting visions to reality by strengthening society with connectivity appeal to you? Are you skilled in and passionate about complex project management, evolving processes and collaborating with multiple stakeholders? This may well be the job for you.
As Sr Project Manager you will be part of the Nordic Digital Solutions function, focusing on the enterprise business unit in Sweden. You will be part of a passionate group of people, where we pride ourselves in our ability to work together as a team. Together with your colleagues across the Nordics your mission will be to lead projects that secure best in class customer centric products. With your experience from program management and agile project management you will also drive the mapping, transformation and implementation of best in class processes.
You role is to act as the spider in the web and work with multiple stake holders across various functions, such as the commercial team, the IT organization, the network engineering team and our service desk and our delivery departments.
The role is based in Stockholm and reports directly to Director Business Transformation.
- Project leader of business value driven transformation initiatives, mapping as-is processes, identifying improvements and implementing changes assross the organization.
- Project leader of customer centric future product solutions for the B2B Enterprise clients.
- Act as the bridge across functions, with an understanding of both IT/tech and the commercial logic
- Lead complex projects with multiple stake holders on all levels in the organization and across functions
Experience and background
- Academic degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project and process management in a complex tech environment, either in a line organization or as a management consultant
- Experience in process mapping, process development and transformation is key
- Experience in working in an agile / hybrid project environment
- “Spider in the web” with commercial business value mindset and technical understanding, with an ability to connect the dots between IT, Digital Solutions product and B2B sales, delivery and customer care
- Strong communication & presenting skills including varying organization levels, everything from senior management to hands-on experts
- Ideally has experience from telecom industry
- Beneficial if :
o Knows Half Double project methodology
o Knows agile and/or project management methodology
o Has business experience from IT system development projects and/or IT implementation projects.
- Fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
Is this you?
- High self-drive and independence, comfortable in taking initiatives and drive things forward
- Strong networking skills with an ability to proactively build your own network with all relevant functions, for example IT, Technology, B2Bs in DK, SE & NO
- Willing and able to work on operational details, hands in the mud, as well as acting on a strategic & tactic program level
- High energy level who enjoys being involved with many different people and can adapt your approach to suit your colleagues across the company
- Business value oriented mind set with a great curiosity and positivity
- Strong communicator who can translate technically complicated material to non- technical people and commercial material to engineers
- Focus on solutions and finding the way forward