For a well-known brand within Consumer Electronics, IT & Mobile Communications, we are looking for a Channel Marketing Lead (CML). The CML is responsible for creating marketing business planning with key partners in partnership with KAM for selected customers (resellers). The CML is responsible for optimizing brand presence with reseller; ATL, BTL, CRM, homepage and in-store with dedicated customers.
Products: IM (Mobil, Tablets, Wearables)
This is an interim position contract starting asap and 3-4 months. Possibility to extend.
- Integrate and engage the brand and offers in every Customer > Shopper touch point; in-store, online (web sites, social), Service and Call Centers.
- Deliver customer sell-out growth in value
- Deliver growth of in-house value share
- Optimize share of voice for display share, promotional share and recommendation rate in-line/above key competitor and/or value m-share
- Maximize share of voice in Customer advertising
The CML will be responsible for marketing business planning with key operators and customers: yearly, quarterly channel and monthly activation planning with customer and sales. Responsible for understanding the business strategy for the given customers and operators as well as key consumer and shopper strategies.
Together with sales set the omni-channel strategy and secure best presence and mix of activations for given product groups and customers. Ownerships of Samsung branded presence online and in-store in given reseller.
Planning of fixed installations, as well as secure share of voice for branded retail, as well as ROI. The CML will be responsible for channel marketing and sales driven activations as well as for bringing concepts to the major sales channels. This includes responsibility for ensuring sell-through activations in the channles/stores where the products are represented and sold. The CML works closely with the respective Key Account Managers.
Co-hosted events are other areas where the CML will be responsible for planning and execution.
- University degree within marketing and communication.
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish & English
- 3-5 years’ experience within Customer/Channel Marketing roles measured on sell-out growth
- Customer joint sell-out 360 planning, execution & review
- Customer channel integration & sales maximization (omni-channel perspective; in-store, DM, online, CRM)
- ROI understanding
- Media and customer campaign planning experience
- Experience from local media landscape
- Traffic generation / conversion driven marketing experience
- Branded Retail development experience
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Results & performance drive
- Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines
- Creativity in problem-solving and marketing
- Mindset of using functionality and system as a sales supporting tool
- Take own initiatives and drive implementation
- Strong collaboration skills and inter-culturally savvy
- Big picture with attention to detail
- A doer with a can-do attitude and flexibility