Product Manager to Real Estate Owner Business, IP-Only
IP-Only in short
IP-Only is a fast-growing independent provider of high-capacity fiber-based data communication to consumers and enterprises in Sweden. Founded in 1999, today owns and operates ~100 000 km fiber-based network infrastructure that connects more than 400,000 homes and 5000 companies. Since 2013 the company is owned by EQT and in 2019 conducted a merger with Global Connect and now has a turnover over 5 billion SEK and around 1600 employees, mainly in Sweden, Denmark & Norway.
The Product Manager will be part of the Real Estate Owner Business team. This team has the overall responsibility for the strategic development and commercial steering of the Real Estate Owner business segment. The group is a tight team consisting of four skilled people, each with different skillsets and responsibilities, who work closely together and value team spirit and a fun workplace.
The role is based in Stockholm and reports directly to the Head of Real Estate Owner Business.
The product manager is expected to be the expert on the products and act as “the spider in the web” to ensure robust routines and processes that simplifies both administration, support, sales, follow-up, and customer experience of each product. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Together with Business Manager of the business area, secure product & offer roadmap
- Manage and continuously work towards improved technical implementation of existing and new products
- Ensure we have the right legal documents linked to the products
- Verify the technical aspects of our agreements and IP Onlys ability to deliver on customer promises
- Own internal and external product material, such as product agreements, sales-and training material etc.
- Conduct internal training sessions together with Business Manager
- Build and maintain relationships with many different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Continuously review customer feedback to continuously improve customer feedback and ratings (NPS score)
Experience and background
We are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude, a colleague who thrives in a changing environment and who can combine a technical understanding with a commercial mindset. More specifically we are looking for the following competences:
- 3-5 years of experience from similar roles or from Management Consulting (telecom and/or tech a plus)
- A “hands-on” attitude solving any problems to help the projects move forward
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment on all levels
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable managing technically complex project
- Strong business and commercial understanding
- Demonstrated track record of self-motivated performance and perseverance
- A passion for teamwork and always having the end consumer on top of mind
- Flexible mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck
- Structured, organized and have great attention to detail
- Good communications skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English, oral and written