For a well-known brand within FMCG, we are looking for a Media Planner. This is an interim position contract starting august and 6 months onwards.
The Media Planner’s main task is to execute the company’s communications- and media plan on the Swedish market. In your work, you manage and co-ordinate the company’s media activations to optimize their investments and secure progress in line with strategy/plan.
- Develop and execute the company’s campaign plans with clear goal setting.
- Follow-up and evaluate campaign performance and media effect.
- Managing the process of developing the company’s rolling 18 month media plan together with Nordic Media Manager.
- External point of contact for media agency concerning GF Brand & Marketing.
- Internal point of contact for coordination of media plans between BA:s and group functions.
- Receive, evaluate and share buying briefs internally.
- Active role in weekly status meetings with media agency, evaluating/challenging media recommendations.
- Make sure the media agency has access to communications assets.
- Coordinate comments on paid ads in social media.
- Brand ambassador and culture carrier who inspires and drives engagement for working with brand within the Group (share cases and inspiration in brand community etc.).
Media Planner reports to Nordic Media Manager.
- A university degree within business studies specializing in marketing.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience within the area of marketing, communications and/or media management.
- At least 2 year of experience from media management/planning.
- Experience from FMCG is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English.
- Ambitious, social and possess a good analytical manner.
- Used to managing projects independently and skilled at influencing people around you in a professional way.
- Action oriented and can prioritize your work, even in stressful situations.
- Able to cooperate at all levels within a company and are used to networking both internally and external.