We are now starting our next venture, which will provide renewable energy solutions directly to consumers across Europe. The venture is still in stealth mode, but like all our ventures it has an ambitious scale.
We are now looking for our new Revenue Growth officer, a key role within the commercial team, reporting to our CCO. With a strong analytical, commercial, and collaborative mindset we believe that you will contribute to finding the right customer offers, price strategies and commercial partnerships in our journey moving forward. We believe that you have a background within management consulting and with experience from consumer-focused tech companies, consumer electronics and/or D2C durable goods industries.
- Customer offering incl. packaging and pricing based on customer insights
- Opportunity Assessments – defining the business need, the problem to be solved and the measures of success
- Business case and scenarios to optimise business incl volumes, sales and margin
- Revenue Model – Driving the revenue model including identifying the key revenue levers
- Price strategy and price modelling as well as upsell modelling
- TCO model and product calculations
- Add-on sales over customer life cycle – optimise revenue and margin by customer
- Commercial partnerships on a b2c and a b2b level
- Commercial Launch planning
- Group view on revenue development, setting up the trading rhythm and performance dashboards across markets to drive high performance across our markets
- Market intelligence incl regulations, trends
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant area
- Experience in a strategy/management consultant and/or senior commercial product management positions
- Experience in a consumer-focused technology company, consumer electronics or D2C durable goods industries.
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Experience in initiating and working collaboratively with partners.
- Good attitude and ability to work with others
- Experience in multifunctional team leadership.