As a Web Analyst in Digital Sales, Personal Banking Nordea, you will be an analytical storyteller. Someone, who can look at online data and see meaning, insights, ideas, opportunities and elevate analysis and strategic thinking to support the team in delivering the best customer experience.
This is a role were you will focus on marketing performance, partner with other web analysts and work cross-functionally with Data Science, Marketing Automation and other business units, to provide clarity on performance across various marketing channels, cutting through the noise to deliver actionable and important information and recommendations to senior management.
We are looking for a candidate with least 2-3 years of experience working as a web analyst, ideally within a digital marketing consulting firm, agency, or advertiser.
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders.
- Support the digital sales team by providing in-depth analysis on weekly performance of the business, pre vs. post impact analyses towards changes on the site.
- Create and maintain insightful dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics and help deepen the understanding of user behaviour.
- Support Head of Digital Sales to set the correct KPI’s, OKR’s and QBI’s.
Background & Skills
- Have a strong analytics skills and data-driven approach with solid commercial experience.
- Experience with major web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc. (Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager is considered a plus.)
- Gets excited about identifying key insights and using them to build actionable future recommendations.
- You are a self-directed, resourceful, and a critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills.
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of data, adtech, and martech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and pick up new technologies quickly.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English verbal and written.
The perks of working with us
- Fantastic and dedicated colleagues who want to be the best at what we do.
- Salary that we believe matches skills and experience.
- Pension and other employee benefits
And plenty more…
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!